Luke Tan - Inner Strength Coach
BA, ABNLP, PICP 2
Luke is a qualified personal trainer and Master NLP Practitioner who specialises in the strengthening of underlying motivations of athletic performance and the overcoming of its frequent psychological barriers.
As a strength and mindset coach, Luke has empowered athletes, sport & fitness models, bodybuilders and many individuals looking to take their fitness and physiques to a whole new level. As ASP’s resident mindset & Innerstrength Coach, Luke is also skilled at tackling various emotional issues and blockages to help clients achieve a state of confidence, motivation and empowerment in all that they do. Luke’s aim is to bring every client he works with to a place of physical and emotional empowerment.
Luke has also represented ASP in the International Natural Bodybuilding Association (INBA) Victorian Championships, placing third in his category and also winning ‘Best Routine & Poser’. Check out his ASP Success Story!
• Bachelor of Arts in Communication
• Poliquin International Certification Program (PICP level 2 Strength Coach)
• Advanced BioSigniture Modulation practitioner (BioSignature Level 1)
• A.B.N.L.P certified Master NLP Practitioner and Master Ericksonian Hypnotherapist
• CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
• Certificate in Plant-Based Nutrition (T Colin Campbell Foundation)
• Certificate III and IV in Fitness
• Thump and Punchfit Certified Advanced Boxing & Kickboxing Instructor
• Mixed Martial Arts Fitness Instructor
• 3 years in the Millitary Police
• Bootcamp Specialist